The 2015 WPMCA Convention will be at the Madison Marriott West on April 7 & 8. This is an excellent opportunity to connect and learn. I encourage you and your staff to attend!
Choose from these great educational programs:
- Everything You Wanted to Know About EMV but Were Afraid to Ask
- Harassment and Discrimination in the Workplace... What Can I Do?
- State of the Plate: How to Execute a Winning Deli and Food Service Program
- Vapor, Smoke or Mirrors? The State of Tobacco and Electronic Cigarettes
- State of the Industry: Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Government Affairs Update
- Dealing with a Crisis
- Achieving F.A.M.E. (How to Find, Attract, Maintain and Engage Your Workforce)
We hope you will be present Tuesday morning at the Opening General Session to hear from our keynote speaker Lt. Col. Steve Russell. He is an Oklahoma congressman, the soldier who captured Saddam Hussein, and authored of the book We Got Him!
The two-day trade show floor will feature more than 120 vendors, including 22 new companies. It’s a great opportunity to build business relationships and learn what’s new in our industry.
The Tuesday Evening Celebration includes dinner along with entertainment by comedian/juggler Josh Casey. Later, try your luck at the Casino Night in the Atrium of the Madison Marriott West.
Click here for more details about the Convention. I look forward to seeing you at the show!