Print Page   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Register
Gas Drive-Off

Wisconsin state law allows WPMCA to obtain vehicle registration information on your behalf from the Wisconsin Public Abstract Request System (PARS) to help you recover losses due to a fuel drive-off. You can then demand payment from the vehicle owner plus a service charge of up to $30.


How to Request Vehicle Information

STEP 1: Purchase a PARS report

The fee for WPMCA members is $10 per request. (non-members pay $25)

Click here to purchase a PARS report


STEP 2: Submit incident details

Send us details of the incident using the Gas Drive-Off Request Form. Once we receive this form we will send you the vehicle owner's contact information.


STEP 3: Send notice to the vehicle owner

Fill out and mail a Notice Form to inform the vehicle owner that you are demanding payment for fuel obtained during a drive-off plus a service fee of up to $30. If you do not receive payment, the notice form serves as your first step in pursuing a civil process.


Questions? Contact Christopher Luther at or (608) 256-7555.

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal